One for the adults: This article, by a US communications firm, has eight great pieces of advice for balancing your jobs as remote workers and caregivers.
1. Set a schedule, but be flexible
2. Find activities to prevent boredom
3. Embrace screen time
4. Plan for interruptions
5. Reach out to your support systems
6. Develop coping mechanisms
7. Communicate expectations
8. Embrace the moment with kindness
Well worth a read.
Dogs want to go outside, then inside, then outside every five minutes. Toddlers have meltdowns. Roommates who are currently laid off are home with nothing to do. An endless array of distractions can impact your workday, so planning for interruptions can help you cope.