This very easy recipe - using just bananas - tastes just amazing ... and for an extra twist, add a couple of teaspoons of Nutella.
You will need:
- 4+ ripe bananas
- Food processor/blender
- Nutella or cocoa powder (optional)
1. Slice bananas into 'coins' and put them in a bag in the freezer overnight.
2. Blitz the frozen banana pieces in a food processor/blender, until they turn into little granules.
3. Keep on whizzing - the banana granules now turns into a thick and creamy mix.
4. Put the creamy mixture back in the freezer to chill for 1-2 hours.
To make it chocolaty banana ice cream, just add 1-2 teaspoons of Nutella or cocoa powder before you blitz the granules into a smooth cream.
And magic! Enjoy your scoops of banana (and Nutella) ice cream deliciousness! But be quick - it didn't last long in our house!