Oxplore is a free educational website created by the University of Oxford, designed to engage 11-18 year olds with complex ideas across a wide range of subjects.
It has over 50 questions to explore, and each response is linked to facts, quizzes, discussions and videos around the subject. The Oxplore team also have downloadable adventures for lockdown learning - check out their social media to find out more.
- Free, high-quality learning resources.
- An introduction to a wide range of academic topics, debates and perspectives.
- A new way of exploring school subjects, and an introduction to those studied at university level.
- A rich and engaging springboard to practise skills valued in higher education.
- An opportunity to join online discussions of Big Questions with other young people.
- The chance to shape future Oxplore content available via the ‘What’s your Big Question?' feature.
More information about the project can be found on the University of Oxford undergraduate website or via their social media channels.
Visit Oxplore to choose your big question to explore ...